UPDATE:> OWNER REVIEW QUEUE - 10/29

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
      Here is the latest Owner Review Queue. Any uploads done after 8:00pm
      Pacific Time on Oct 29th, 2004 will not be noted until next week's
      update.

      AWAITING EDIT
      =============

      Edward Ripley-Duggan[BP][ erd@w...] - Marmot Chinook Windshirt –
      Posted Oct 6,
      Pam Wyant(1)[ pamwyant@z...] - Komperdell High Mountain Sports
      Trekking Poles – Posted Oct 8,
      Mike Mason(1)[TLC@v...] - Magellan Meridian Platinum – Posted Oct 8,
      Revised Oct 12,
      Pascal Deschênes(2)[ pasde@y...] - PETZL Tikka Plus LED Headlamp –
      Posted Oct 10,
      André Corterier[BP][andre.corterier@b...] - Salewa Protection WS
      Gloves - Posted Oct 13,
      Edward Ripley-Duggan [erd@w...] - Mont-Bell Aquapel Stuff Bag #1 –
      Posted Oct 14, Revised Oct 14,
      Larry Risch(1)[larryr@c...] - Black Diamond Beta Light and Beta Bug –
      Posted Oct 15,
      Rick Dreher[redbike64@z...] - Princeton Tec Aurora LED Headlamp –
      Posted Oct 16,
      Amanda Tikkanen(1)[uberpest@h...] - RuffWear Approach II Dog Pack –
      Posted Oct 16,
      Jeff Jackson(1)[jwj32542@y...] - 2003 Golite Speed Pack – Posted Oct
      17, Revised Oct 18, Revised Oct 29,
      Rick Dreher[BP][redbike64@z...] - mont-bell Ultralight Down Inner
      Jacket – Posted Oct 17,
      Brandon W Smith[child_uv_God@y...] - Mountain Hardware "Mountain
      Kilt" – Posted Oct 19,
      Terriann McGlenn(2) [light_of_aton@m...] - Snow Peak GigaPower WG
      stove – Posted Oct 20, Revised Oct 21,
      Russell F. Wilson[BP][pack6cubmaster@...] - Columbia Icefield
      Parka – Posted Oct 27,

      TAKEN BY AN EDITOR/EDITED
      ===========================

      JIM - Jodi Cullen(1) [flagwilderness@...] - Marmot Titan 3
      Season Tent – Posted Sep 24, (mentor program – revision possible),
      Taken Oct 4, Edit Oct 4(59337), Repost Oct 5, Refered to Mentor Oct
      5,
      JIM - Chuck Carnes[BP][ctcarnes1@y...] - Coleman Camp Stool – Posted
      Sep 27, Taken Oct 13, Edit Oct 14(60028), Repost Oct 22,
      JIM - Karin Claus[karinclaus@y...] - Sierra Designs Men's Hurricane
      LT Rain Pants – Posted Sep 30, Revised Oct 7, Taken Oct 16, Edited
      Oct 16(60127), Repost Oct 17,
      JIM -Ian Porteus(1)[BP] [iporteus@y...] - SAS Survival Guide –posted
      Aug 29, Taken Sep 12, Edited Sep 12 (57923), Follow-up sent Sep 24,
      Repost Oct 16,
      JET - Matthew J. Gilbert [mttgilbert@...] - REI Desert Gaiters –
      Posted Oct 3, Taken Oct 25, Edited Oct 25 (60517),
      ANDREW - Ryan Graves(1)[gravesrg_1999@...] - MSR Ultralight
      MicroZoid Tent – Posted Sep 24, Taken Oct 4, Edited Oct 4(59281),
      Follow up email Oct 22, Repost Oct 25, Edit Oct 25(60562)

      APPROVED AND AWAITING UPLOAD
      ============================

      JET - Rick Dreher[BP] [redbike64@...] - Contax G2 35 mm (Film)
      Rangefinder Camera – Posted Sep 25, Taken Oct 5, Edit/Approval Oct 20
      (60308)

      REVIEWS ON HOLD
      ===============

      Jodi Cullen [flagwilderness@...] - Slumberjack Denali: Solstice
      Bag – Posted Sep 24
      Jodi Cullen [flagwilderness@...] - Lowe Alpine Contour Classic
      Backpack – Posted Sep 24
      Ryan Graves(2)[gravesrg_1999@...] - Sweetwater WALKABOUT
      filter - Posted Sept 24, Revised Oct 25,

      EDITED OR APPROVED; WAITING FOR WRITER'S ACTION

      JIM - Shane Steinkamp - Magellan MapSend Topo for the US - Posted
      August 18, taken August 31, Edited Aug 31(57424), Follow-up email Sep
      10, Repost Sep 25, Approved Oct 2(59208), Follow-up email Oct 14
      CORA - Chris Milam(1)[cmilam@g...] - VICTORINOX RANGER SWISS ARMY
      KNIFE – Posted Sep 21, Taken Oct 3, Edited Oct 3(59223), Follow up
      email Oct 22,
      JIM - Monty Tam(1)[metam01@e...] - Equinox Ultralight Bivy Cover –
      Posted Sep 29, Taken Oct 16, Edited Oct 16(60124), Follow up email
      Oct 29,
      JIM - Shaheen Patel(2)[shaheen_patel@...] - More Backcountry
      Cooking - Posted Sep 30, Taken Oct 16, Edited Oct 16(60126), Follow
      up email Oct 29,
      CORA - Dan Schmidt(1)[danj_schmidt@...] - Trangia Spirit Stove –
      Posted Oct 3, Taken Oct 22, Edited Oct 22(60467), Follow up email
      Oct 29,
    • Heather
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@h...> wrote:

        > Here is the latest Owner Review Queue. Any uploads done after
        8:00pm
        > Pacific Time on Oct 29th, 2004 will not be noted until next week's
        > update.

        Hmmm...I posted an OR on October 22 and its not in the queue, am I on
        double secret probation? Its msg # 60436, the OR for Ex-Officio
        Bikini Briefs.

        Thanks,
        `heather
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
          Ahh, here's an excellent example of "we all miss things here and
          there", uggg, sorry Heather. It has now been added in the place it
          should of been.

          Jamie D

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Heather" <alekto@y...>