Reminder - National Geographic Back Roads Explorer ...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004

      National Geographic Back Roads Explorer Software Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2004
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      The National Geographic Back Roads Explorer Software Field
      reports are due on October 19, 2004. This means you can now
      submit your report for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004

        National Geographic Back Roads Explorer Software Field Reports

        Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2004
        Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

        G'day

        The National Geographic Back Roads Explorer Software Field
        reports are due on October 19, 2004. This means you can now
        submit your report for editing and upload.

        Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
        please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
        list Yahoo! This is most important!

        Thanks
        Andrew Priest
        List Moderator
      • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005

          National Geographic Back Roads Explorer Software Long-Term
          Reports

          Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2005
          Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

          G'day

          The National Geographic Back Roads Explorer Software Long-term
          reports are due on February 15, 2005. This means you can now
          submit your report for editing and upload.

          Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
          please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
          list Yahoo! This is most important!

          Thanks
          Andrew Priest
          List Moderator