ATTN: Heather Oakes - BGT Owner Review

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Heather

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org
      I notice that you have not responded to the edit and/or upload approval
      of your Marmot DriClime Windshirt owner review by Jim on
      Sep 19. Please refer to message number (58388) at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist with in helping you complete your
      Owner Review? It would be a pity to have the work done so far disregarded.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
        I'm Heather's Mentor, and have been trying to contact her by email as
        well. I think she was in the path of the hurricanes a while back. I
        havent heard from her in a while.

        Brian

        Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org
        I notice that you have not responded to the edit and/or upload approval
        of your Marmot DriClime Windshirt owner review by Jim on
        Sep 19. Please refer to message number (58388) at
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

        Is there something we can assist with in helping you complete your
        Owner Review? It would be a pity to have the work done so far disregarded.

        Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

        Edit Administration Officer

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
          Hi Brian,

          It is possible, her location info. says she's in GA. Hopefully, she
          is alright and was not one of the many who lost everything. If you
          hear from her please let me know.

          Jamie D

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Brian <tannehillclan@g...>
          wrote:
          > I'm Heather's Mentor, and have been trying to contact her by email
          as
          > well. I think she was in the path of the hurricanes a while back. I
          > havent heard from her in a while.
          >
          > Brian

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
            OK I've heard from Heather, she's been busy and sick. Gonna send me
            her OR before she post it to the list. Should be soon.

            Brian

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
              Thank you Brian. She emailed me as well. I'll keep an eye out for
              her Repost.