Re: [BackpackGearTest] Gloria

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2004
      Lord Andrew - sorta has a ring to it, doncha think??

      Jodi who was wondering if GLORIA was blonde, Brian!! ;-)

      --
      Banjo Players Never Die, They Just Take A Break!
      Abnormality is the normality at this locality
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2004
        > >Actually, I learned it from Andrew. Since he's OOP, I just consider that
        > >I'm doin' the Lord's work.
        >
        > LOL... funny still if you knew my views on religion :-)

        I should love to hear them in an appropriate forum.

        I wasn't actually trying to be blasphemous, but rather thinking on the lines
        of 'Sir Andrew', and just went the next logical step and made you
        semi-royalty.

        ;)

        Shane