Re: Re: Brasslite F Turbo Monitor

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      Jason-

      Caught Aaron's post. Sometimes we switch monitors during the course of
      testing, so I was a little surprised, but not shocked at your post.

      I still think your name is a good one to associate with the test. We had a
      dentist named Dr. Fier (pronounced fear) when I was a kid. Maybe it helped
      warp my sense of humor. 8-)

      Rosaleen

      From: "Jason Boyle" <c4jc88@...>
      Subject: Re: Brasslite F Turbo Monitor

      Rosaleen,
      You weren't supposed to notice! :) Don't let anyone else in on
      the conspiracy...

      and as Aaron pointed out I am actually the Turbo FII monitor..

      Jason B