CALL FOR OWNER REVIEWS - CALLING CLOTHING WEARERS - NO NUDE HIKERS

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Continuing our successful monthly call for owner reviews {exception being
      July), this month's call is for one for the wearers of clothes. As with
      last month, folks who respond favourably to the monthly call and post an
      approved Owner Review will get brownie points in the shoot-out for test
      calls (assuming all other criteria are met). So if you want to enhance your
      prospects for getting selected for a test call respond to this call for
      Owner Reviews as soon as possible.

      Our Call for Owner Reviews for October is for reviews on backpacking
      related clothing. Using the BackpackGearTest.org website as a guide, the
      sort of things we are talking about are:

      Accessories
      Gloves
      Hats
      Jackets
      Pants and Shorts
      Shirts
      Skirts and Kilts
      Socks
      Underwear

      THAT IS YOUR ITEM SHOULD FIT INTO THE CATEGORIES ON THE BGT WEBSITE. Please
      just keep in mind we are a backpacking gear site, so your review must be
      relevant. If in doubt, please ask first.

      Even if there is a review on your item already in the files, post another
      one! Like tests, a variety of reviews is the spice of life.

      Myself, Cora, Jim, Graham and James are standing by awaiting the flood.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      Senior Edit Moderator