ATTN:> Colleen Porter - Titanium Triad Stove

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Colleen

      According to our records, your Vargo Outdoors Titanium Triad Stove Initial
      Report which was edited on September 11, 2004 has not yet been uploaded to
      the BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this upload?
      Can we assist in some way?

      Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator

      http://BackpackGearTest.org
      http://BackpackGearTest.org
    • Emma Eyeball
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
        did someone delete it? the IR was absolutely, definitely uploaded.
        i believe i had to upload it twice. at least two BGT moderators
        commented on the photograph i had chosen to use in the IR and asked
        that i use a different photo.

        no matter. i'll upload the IR today with the new photograph. thanks
        for bringing this to my attention.

        -c.
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2004
          At 02:18 AM 2/10/2004, you wrote:
          >did someone delete it? the IR was absolutely, definitely uploaded.
          >i believe i had to upload it twice. at least two BGT moderators
          >commented on the photograph i had chosen to use in the IR and asked
          >that i use a different photo.

          Thanks Colleen.

          Andrew

        • Rick Allnutt
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2004
            Colleen,

            The report I commented on was the one still in the test folder here:

            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/Vargo%20Triad%20Stove%20Initial%20Report/

            I was not aware that you had uploaded the edited version.

            Rick

            Andrew Priest wrote:

            >At 02:18 AM 2/10/2004, you wrote:
            >

            >>did someone delete it? the IR was absolutely, definitely uploaded.
            >>i believe i had to upload it twice. at least two BGT moderators
            >>commented on the photograph i had chosen to use in the IR and asked
            >>that i use a different photo.
            >>

            >Thanks Colleen.
            >
            >Andrew

          • Emma Eyeball
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
              oy vey. i'm probably getting memories jumbled up (maybe it was my
              Torsolite IR i'm thinking of). well, i noticed that i apparently
              never got the stove weighed either (i really need to break down and
              get a scale, so i'm not at the mercy of the post office for
              weights). i have to mail a package today so i'll get that weight
              recorded and upload my corrected IR. my apologies to you both (Rick
              & Andrew) for making you waste your time on my mistake.

              -colleen

              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
              wrote:
              > Colleen,
              >
              > The report I commented on was the one still in the test folder here:
              >
              > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/Vargo%20Triad%
              20Stove%20Initial%20Report/

              > I was not aware that you had uploaded the edited version.
              >
              > Rick
            • Andrew Priest
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2004
                At 09:31 PM 4/10/2004, you wrote:
                > my apologies to you both (Rick
                >& Andrew) for making you waste your time on my mistake.

                No worries Colleen. Glad things are sorted.

                Andrew