ATTN:> Rick Dreher - Deuter Act Lite 50 10

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Rick

      According to our records, your Deuter Act Lite 50 10 Field Report which was
      edited on September 24, 2004 has not yet been uploaded to the
      BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this upload? Can
      we assist in some way?

      Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator

      http://BackpackGearTest.org
      http://BackpackGearTest.org
    • Rick D.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Ouch, thanks Andrew, I'd entirely missed the posted edit. I guess I
        was too busy screwing around with the camera OR. Will upload as soon
        as I'm back where the file is this p.m. (it's not where I'm at, at
        present).

        And Coy didn't even give me grief over testing a girlie pack ;-)

        Your slacker,

        --Rick

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Rick
        >
        > According to our records, your Deuter Act Lite 50 10 Field Report
        which was
        > edited on September 24, 2004 has not yet been uploaded to the
        > BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this
        upload? Can
        > we assist in some way?
        >
        > Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Andrew Priest
        > List Moderator
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
          At 11:41 PM 1/10/2004, you wrote:
          >Ouch, thanks Andrew, I'd entirely missed the posted edit. I guess I
          >was too busy screwing around with the camera OR. Will upload as soon
          >as I'm back where the file is this p.m. (it's not where I'm at, at
          >present).

          Thanks Rick and with that posting I take it you are back in pocket :-) Hope
          the OOP was good.

          Andrew

        • Coy
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
            sorry bout that Rick. It did cross my mind though:')

            Coy Boy