UPDATE:> Test Monitors' Report

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2004
      MONITORS AVAILABLE
      ==================

      Thomas Vickers - redroach@...
      ...MAX: 5 HAS: 4
      ...Innovations by Finbar - Finbar Hood
      ...Outdoor Research - Motion Fleece Watch Cap
      ...Keen Footwear - Newport Sandals (NOT H2)
      ...GoLite - Wizard Jackets

      Chuck Kime - ckime@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
      ...Ex Officio - Ex Officio Buzz Off Convertible Pants
      ...Mountain Safety Research - Overland Carbon trekking poles

      Steve Nelson - nazdarovye@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...Wookey Backpacks - Phoenix

      Jodi Cornelius - bpskids@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
      ...IBEX Outdoor Clothing - Woollies Top and Bottom
      ...Vargo Outdoors - Titanium Triad Stove

      Will Rietveld - willi_wabbit@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...Fanatic Fringe - Thompson Peak Pack

      David Sowards-Emmerd - dse@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

      Carol Crooker - cmcrooker@...
      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 3
      ...Dunham - Waffle Stomper Paramount Boots
      ...HighGear - Axis Altimeter Watch
      ...Keen Footwear - Newport H2 Sandals

      George Griffin - griffin42@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 2
      ...Mountain Safety Research - Hubba Hubba Tent
      ...Eureka! - Zeus 2EXO Single-Wall Tent

      Curt Peterson - curt@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...Granite Gear - Nimbus Latitude Pack

      Roger Caffin - rcaffin@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 0

      Edward (Ted) Ripley-Duggan - erd@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...ICP Solar Technologies - Exponent Flex 5 System with Batt Pak

      Tim Coughlin - TCoug7@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...Katadyn - Micropur Purification Tablets

      Bill Jeffrey - wjj2001@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 1
      ...Imlay Canyon Gear - Canyon Dry Kegs

      MONITORS MAXED OUT
      ==================

      Attila Hargitai - attila.hargitai@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Sierra Designs - Van Winkle 15 degree sleeping bag

      Alex Tweedly - alex@...
      ...MAX: 5 HAS: 5
      ...N.E.O.S - Trekker Overshoes
      ...Frogg Toggs - Pro Sport Suit
      ...Big Agnes - Insulated Air Core Mattress
      ...Gossamer Gear - Mariposa Pack
      ...Mountain Safety Research - Lightning Ascent snowshoes

      Rami Benhameda - rbenhameda@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
      ...JetBoil - JetBoil Stove
      ...Shock Doctor - Ultra2
      ...Dahlgren DriStride Alpaca - Light Hiker Socks

      Brian Tannehill - bj@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Dahlgren DriStride Alpaca - Backpacker hiking socks

      Colleen Porter - tarbubble@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...Red Ledge - Full Zip Pants
      ...Petzl - TIKKA Plus Headlamp

      Cora Shea - cahhmc@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...Dunham - Waffle Stomper Nimble Boots
      ...Equinox Ltd - Kathadin Packs

      Christine Korhonen - ckorhonen@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 3
      ...Rocky Shoes & Boots - 8011 & 8013 Gore-Tex Socks
      ...Big Agnes - Hog Park Bags
      ...Big Agnes - REM Hinman Park Series Dimension Pads

      Stephanie Swaim - sswaim63@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
      ...Outdoor Research - Sahara Cap
      ...Ullfrotte - Ullfrotte Sport Socks
      ...Red Ledge - Cirrostratus

      Sonjia Leyva - sonjialeyva@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...Gregory Mountain Products - Whitney Backpack
      ...Red Ledge - Cirrus Lt.

      Joshua Dunning - joshuadunning@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...National Geographic - Back Roads Explorer Software

      Stuart Bilby - stu@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...GoLite - Trig 2 Shelter

      Dennis Shubitowski - shubitow@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Frogg Toggs - Chilly Pad

      Jamie J. DeBenedetto - jdeben@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Black Diamond Equipment - Carbon Fiber Flicklock poles

      Leesa Joiner - leesaj@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
      ...Black Diamond Equipment - Superlight Lighthouse Tent
      ...Gregory Mountain Products - Halo
      ...C. Crane Company - Pak-Lite

      Chuck Carnes - ctcarnes1@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
      ...Gregory Mountain Products - Deva Backpack
      ...Equinox Ltd - Rain Suit
      ...Tarptent by Henry Shires - Cloudburst

      Rosaleen Sullivan - rosaleen43@...
      ...MAX: 3 HAS: 3
      ...Five Ten - Canyoneer Shoes
      ...ULA Equipment - Fusion Pack
      ...Ursa Designs - Clikstand Universal Stove System

      Coy Starnes - cstarnes@...
      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
      ...Ex Officio - Ex Officio Lite LS Shirt
      ...Deuter USA - Aircontact 50+10SL woman's pack
      ...Princeton Tec - Corona Headlamp
      ...Bozeman Mountain Works - TorsoLite

      Todd Martin - todds_hiking_guide@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Red Ledge - Thunderlight Escape

      Ashlee Gunter - ashlee.gunter@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Seychelle - Flip Top Portable Bottle

      Tom Jones - tom@...
      ...MAX: 4 HAS: 4
      ...BearVault - Bear Vault BV200
      ...Brasslite - Turbo F Stove
      ...Katadyn - Hiker Filter
      ...Gossamer Gear - Lighttrek poles

      Michael Lissner - mlissner@...
      ...MAX: 1 HAS: 1
      ...Outdoor Research - Flex-Tex Low Gaiters

      Jason Boyle - c4jc@...
      ...MAX: 2 HAS: 2
      ...Macabi - Macabi Skirt - For Women
      ...Brasslite - Turbo II-F

      Shane Steinkamp - shane@...
      ...MAX: 0 HAS: 2
      ...SnowClaw - SnowClaw
      ...Seattle Sports - Pocket Bucket

      Jim Hatch - colonelcorn76@...
      ...MAX: 0 HAS: 2
      ...Big Agnes - Seedhouse 3 Tents
      ...Big Sky Products - Cup 2 Go

      Jack (John) Corrigan - jack@...
      ...MAX: 0 HAS: 3
      ...Muttluk Dog Gear - Muttluks All Weather Dog Boots
      ...Macabi - Macabi Skirt - For Men
      ...Speer Hammocks - Frog Sac

      Jim Sabiston - jimsabis@...
      ...MAX: 0 HAS: 2
      ...Granite Gear - Air Compressor Stuff Sack
      ...ULA Equipment - H20 Amigo Gravity Feed Water Filtration System
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 4, 2004
        > Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:27:28 +0800
        > From: Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
        >Subject: UPDATE:> Test Monitors' Report

        You can put me back in the available pool.............

        Jet
        (James E. Triplett)

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 4, 2004
          At 12:19 AM 5/10/2004, you wrote:
          > > Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:27:28 +0800
          > > From: Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
          > >Subject: UPDATE:> Test Monitors' Report
          >
          >You can put me back in the available pool.............

          Thanks Jet. I am, really for me more than anything else (management of the
          queue) pulling the moderators out of the queue and keeping you all in
          reserve for when we are desperate. I think the moderators have so much on
          their plates as it is without having to monitor tests as well. That said, I
          will holler if you are needed or of course if you are keen you can touch
          base with me.

          Thanks for your sterling efforts as Edit Moderator and Test Monitor ... it
          is very much appreciated.

          Andrew