Test Completed:> Missing Link Shelters

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear Group

      I am pleased to advise that the MSR Missing Link test is now complete. My
      thanks to James for monitoring this test and to the testers for completing
      the test.

      Regards
      Andrew Priest
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
        >Subject: Test Completed:> Missing Link Shelters
        >
        >Dear Group
        >
        >I am pleased to advise that the MSR Missing Link test is now complete. My

        >thanks to James for monitoring this test and to the testers for
        completing
        >the test.
        >
        >Regards
        >Andrew Priest

        And my thanks to the three Missing Link testers who made the editing a joy
        and a pleasure. You all did an excellent job!

        Thanks again!

        Jet

        James E. Triplett
        Missing Link Monitor