OOP (Coy Boy)

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      I will be OOP starting around noon today till sometime sundy night.
      The Deuter Aircontct 50+10 pack FR are due Oct 5 but Rick has
      already submitted his (already edited) and Jodie requested a days
      extention. The other report my be posted at anytime. I'll edit
      asap. No other test effected.

      Coy Boy
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        At 02:21 PM 1/10/2004, you wrote:
        >I will be OOP starting around noon today till sometime sundy night.
        >The Deuter Aircontct 50+10 pack FR are due Oct 5 but Rick has
        >already submitted his (already edited) and Jodie requested a days
        >extention. The other report my be posted at anytime. I'll edit
        >asap. No other test effected.

        Have a good one Coy Boy.

        Andrew