Re: Owner Review - Sierra Designs Men Hurricane LT Rain pants

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Karin Claus
      <karinclaus@y...> wrote:

      > Sierra Designs Men's Hurricane LT Rain Pants Owner
      > Review

      Hi Karin

      Thanks for your Owner's Review. Do not worry if nothing happens with
      it for a few days. All our editors are volunteers and your report
      will be subject to an official edit within fourteen days. If you have
      not had a response from an Edit Moderator via the list within this

      review. Incorporating member edits and re-posting to the list will
      usually result in a better review, as well as making things easier
      for the official editor. Please put REVISED at the start of your re-
      post, if you take this route.

      The editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to
      start applying for Tests.

      To assist in this process, we ask that you post only ONE Owner Review
      for edit at a time. Our experience is that it is more efficient for
      both the editors and yourself,if you post your first review, have it
      edited, approved and uploaded before you post your second and
      subsequent reviews. This way we can work with you on addressing any
      standard BGT policy edits which you can incorporate into your second
      and subsequent reviews before submission.

      the list or contact me directly.

      Edit Administration Officer