OOP and Request for Backpack extension

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi all - I'm going on a hike this weekend so will be OOP. I would
      like to extend my FR for the Deuter Aircontact pack for an extra day
      if possible. I can get it in tonite if necessary but would like to
      get another trip in for the report. But like I said, ain't no biggie
      either way.

      Jodi Cornelius - the Original ;-)

      --
      Banjo Players Never Die, They Just Take A Break!
      Abnormality is the normality at this locality
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        Thanks Jodie, no problem on the extra day. Just dont be one second
        later than that:') As I am just now seeing your request, no need to
        post tonight. I would not edit it anyways. I will be OOP this
        weekend as well. heres to a good weekend of hiking!

        Coy Boy

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>
        wrote:
        > Hi all - I'm going on a hike this weekend so will be OOP. I would
        > like to extend my FR for the Deuter Aircontact pack for an extra
        day
        > if possible. I can get it in tonite if necessary but would like to
        > get another trip in for the report. But like I said, ain't no
        biggie
        > either way.
        >
        > Jodi Cornelius - the Original ;-)
        >
        > --
        > Banjo Players Never Die, They Just Take A Break!
        > Abnormality is the normality at this locality
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
          At 06:14 AM 1/10/2004, you wrote:
          >Hi all - I'm going on a hike this weekend so will be OOP. I would
          >like to extend my FR for the Deuter Aircontact pack for an extra day
          >if possible. I can get it in tonite if necessary but would like to
          >get another trip in for the report. But like I said, ain't no biggie
          >either way.
          >
          >Jodi Cornelius - the Original ;-)

          Hi Jodi

          The preference is to meet your commitment to the deadline. As this is the
          Field Report, your trip can be incorporated in your Long-term Report.

          Thanks
          Andrew Priest
          List Moderator