Gloria

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
      Gloria has been taken care of.

      Shane
    • Banjo Doje
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
        Dang, after I sent her an email trying to get her to do it herself
        <sigh> now I look like an idiot. Good thing that's normal for me ;-)

        Jodi - the Original

        --
        Banjo Players Never Die, They Just Take A Break!
        Abnormality is the normality at this locality
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
          LOL....I think we all did...
          Jerry

          reviews and tests on the planet.

          --
          Banjo Players Never Die, They Just Take A Break!
          Abnormality is the normality at this locality

        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
            > Dang, after I sent her an email trying to get her to do it herself
            > <sigh> now I look like an idiot. Good thing that's normal for me ;-)

            All I did was send her an email telling her how to remove herself, then I
            set her membership so that she couldn't post. Easy as pie.

            Shane
          • Banjo Doje
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
              Well fer cryin out loud!! She HAD to sign herself up for it - she
              SHOULD know how to quit!!

              Jodi - wondering if she's a blonde

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
                You do have a mean streak......lol.

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
                  > You do have a mean streak......lol.
                  > Jerry

                  Actually, I learned it from Andrew. Since he's OOP, I just consider that
                  I'm doin' the Lord's work.

                  Shane
                • Brian
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
                    Jodi - wondering if she's a blonde

                    Um go look in the mirror.....

                    Brian
                  • JimSabis@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
                      In a message dated 9/30/2004 8:43:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                      ChiefModerator@... writes:

                      > You do have a mean streak......lol.
                      > Jerry
                      >

                      > >Dang, after I sent her an email trying to get her to do it herself
                      > ><sigh> now I look like an idiot. Good thing that's normal for me ;-)
                      >
                      > All I did was send her an email telling her how to remove herself, then I
                      > set her membership so that she couldn't post. Easy as pie.
                      >
                      > Shane

                      #####

                      LOL!!!!

                      That's what I was thinking! I love creative solutions, especially ones that
                      have that certain 'this is so right' feel to them.

                      Jim S.

                    • Andrew Priest
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
                        At 09:41 AM 1/10/2004, you wrote:
                        > > You do have a mean streak......lol.
                        > > Jerry
                        >
                        >Actually, I learned it from Andrew. Since he's OOP, I just consider that
                        >I'm doin' the Lord's work.

                        LOL... funny still if you knew my views on religion :-)

                        Andrew

                      • Banjo Doje
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 1, 2004
                          Lord Andrew - sorta has a ring to it, doncha think??

                          Jodi who was wondering if GLORIA was blonde, Brian!! ;-)

                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 1, 2004
                            > >Actually, I learned it from Andrew. Since he's OOP, I just consider that
                            > >I'm doin' the Lord's work.
                            >
                            > LOL... funny still if you knew my views on religion :-)

                            I should love to hear them in an appropriate forum.

                            I wasn't actually trying to be blasphemous, but rather thinking on the lines
                            of 'Sir Andrew', and just went the next logical step and made you
                            semi-royalty.

                            ;)

                            Shane