Reflective Space Blankets

  • Jack Voss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2000
      Here is something Hennessy Hammockers might be interested in. I found on <sportsmansguide.com> some items that could be useful.

      (1) Item #WXO-49229 8 pack space blanket $14.97 This is eight (8) space blankets. The ways I see Hennessy Hammockers using them wholesale, I thought they may be interested in this package. Also,
      (2) Item #W99-15501 - Parachute cord 100yds $14.97

      Have a good Holiday Season.

      Kayak Jack
      Doing what you like is FREEDOM
      Liking what you do is HAPPINESS