Re: ALL TESTERS READ THIS - DO NOT UPLOAD REPORTS!

  • Sonjia
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
      Shane,

      There's a 2 year old in our house, a nearly 3 and 4 year old next
      door, and a nearly 3 year old across the street. A little screaming
      from me probably won't be noticed much . . .

      But thanks for the go-ahead. I'll keep it in reserve.

      Sonjia

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
      > > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
      > > around the house in a panic instead?
      >
      > Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
      > screaming is optional.

    • Rick Allnutt
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
        OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
        few days have all been deleted.

        Let me know how it goes.

        Rick

        rick@... wrote:

        >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
        >
        > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
        >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
        >Report/
        >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
        >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
        >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
        >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
        >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
        >Michael Lissner/
        >
        >Rick
        >Assistant Website Mod
        >
        >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
        >

        >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
        >>the BGT Website until further notice.
        >>
        >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
        >>
        >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
        >>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
        >>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
        >>fix it easily upon his return.
        >>
        >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
        >>give the all clear.
        >>
        >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
        >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
        >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
        >>
        >>Thank You, that is all.
        >>
        >>Shane Steinkamp
        >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
        >>

        >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
        >>Yahoo! Groups Links

        >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Michael Lissner
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
          Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
          Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
          It's to be found here:

          http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct

          -mike

          rick@... wrote:

          >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
          >
          > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term

          >Report/
          >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian
          >Tannehill/Field Report/
          >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field
          Report/
          >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field
          >Report/
          >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
          >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
          >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner
          >Review by Michael Lissner/
          >
          >Rick
          >Assistant Website Mod
          >
          >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
          >

          >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any
          >>reports to the BGT Website until further notice.
          >>
          >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
          >>
          >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in

          >>the last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated.
          >>Dave, the Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he

          >>will be able to fix it easily upon his return.
          >>
          >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website
          until
          >>we give the all clear.
          >>
          >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the
          exact
          >>date,
          >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is
          fixed.
          >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
          >>
          >>Thank You, that is all.
          >>
          >>Shane Steinkamp
          >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
          >>

          >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
          >>Yahoo! Groups Links

          >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo!
          Companion Toolbar.
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/V4TolB/TM
        • Michael Lissner
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
            And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
            Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:

            http://tinyurl.com/4hewy

            Thanks,

            -mike

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
              OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.

              Rick

              Rick Allnutt wrote:

              >OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
              >few days have all been deleted.
              >
              >Let me know how it goes.
              >
              >Rick
              >
              >rick@... wrote:
              >

              >>Right now it appears the affected reports include:
              >>
              >>1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
              >>1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
              >>Report/
              >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
              >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
              >>31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
              >>31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
              >>31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
              >>Michael Lissner/
              >>
              >>Rick
              >>Assistant Website Mod
              >>
              >>Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
              >>

              >>>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
              >>>the BGT Website until further notice.
              >>>
              >>>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
              >>>
              >>>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
              >>>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
              >>>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
              >>>fix it easily upon his return.
              >>>
              >>>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
              >>>give the all clear.
              >>>
              >>>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
              >>>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
              >>>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
              >>>
              >>>Thank You, that is all.
              >>>
              >>>Shane Steinkamp
              >>>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
              >>>

              >>>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
              >>>Yahoo! Groups Links

              >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
              >>Yahoo! Groups Links

              >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Rick Allnutt
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                Michael Lissner wrote:

                >Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
                >Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
                >It's to be found here:
                >
                >http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct
                >
                >-mike

                Deleted. If anyone else has one they can not delete, let me know.

                Rick
              • Michael Lissner
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                  Thank you sir.

                  -mike

                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                    Michael Lissner wrote:

                    >And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
                    >Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:
                    >
                    >http://tinyurl.com/4hewy
                    >
                    >Thanks,
                    >
                    >-mike

                    I zapped it. Thanks

                    Rick
                  • Fuzzy
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                      wrote:
                      > OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                      >
                      > Rick

                      I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                      notification email.

                      Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                    • Rick Allnutt
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                        Investigating....

                        Rick

                        Fuzzy wrote:

                        >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                        >wrote:
                        >

                        >>OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                        >>
                        >>Rick
                        >>

                        >I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                        >notification email.
                        >
                        >Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                        >

                        >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                        >Yahoo! Groups Links
                        >

                        >.

                      • Emma Eyeball
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                          i just uploaded my Cirrus Lt FR. i was given the option to delete
                          and received the notification email. seems to be working OK right
                          now.

                          -c.
                        • James
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                            Cool! And excellent picture, by the way! :-)

                            Jet

                            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"