Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: ALL TESTERS READ THIS - DO NOT UPLOAD REPORTS!

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
      > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
      > around the house in a panic instead?

      Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
      screaming is optional.

      > P.S. Bummer on the code mess-up. Been there, done that, it really is
      > annoying! (especially when it's something I myself have done)

      It's just a little thing, really. We just don't want to make more work than
      there already is. Holding a couple of reports for a few days isn't any big
      deal.

      Shane
    • Sonjia
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
        Shane,

        There's a 2 year old in our house, a nearly 3 and 4 year old next
        door, and a nearly 3 year old across the street. A little screaming
        from me probably won't be noticed much . . .

        But thanks for the go-ahead. I'll keep it in reserve.

        Sonjia

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
        > > around the house in a panic instead?
        >
        > Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
        > screaming is optional.

      • Rick Allnutt
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
          OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
          few days have all been deleted.

          Let me know how it goes.

          Rick

          rick@... wrote:

          >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
          >
          > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
          >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
          >Report/
          >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
          >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
          >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
          >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
          >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
          >Michael Lissner/
          >
          >Rick
          >Assistant Website Mod
          >
          >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
          >

          >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
          >>the BGT Website until further notice.
          >>
          >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
          >>
          >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
          >>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
          >>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
          >>fix it easily upon his return.
          >>
          >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
          >>give the all clear.
          >>
          >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
          >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
          >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
          >>
          >>Thank You, that is all.
          >>
          >>Shane Steinkamp
          >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
          >>

          >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
          >>Yahoo! Groups Links

          >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Michael Lissner
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
            Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
            Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
            It's to be found here:

            http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct

            -mike

            rick@... wrote:

            >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
            >
            > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term

            >Report/
            >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian
            >Tannehill/Field Report/
            >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field
            Report/
            >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field
            >Report/
            >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
            >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
            >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner
            >Review by Michael Lissner/
            >
            >Rick
            >Assistant Website Mod
            >
            >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
            >

            >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any
            >>reports to the BGT Website until further notice.
            >>
            >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
            >>
            >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in

            >>the last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated.
            >>Dave, the Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he

            >>will be able to fix it easily upon his return.
            >>
            >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website
            until
            >>we give the all clear.
            >>
            >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the
            exact
            >>date,
            >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is
            fixed.
            >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
            >>
            >>Thank You, that is all.
            >>
            >>Shane Steinkamp
            >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
            >>

            >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
            >>Yahoo! Groups Links

            >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo!
            Companion Toolbar.
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/V4TolB/TM
          • Michael Lissner
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
              And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
              Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:

              http://tinyurl.com/4hewy

              Thanks,

              -mike

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.

                Rick

                Rick Allnutt wrote:

                >OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
                >few days have all been deleted.
                >
                >Let me know how it goes.
                >
                >Rick
                >
                >rick@... wrote:
                >

                >>Right now it appears the affected reports include:
                >>
                >>1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
                >>1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
                >>Report/
                >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
                >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
                >>31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
                >>31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
                >>31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
                >>Michael Lissner/
                >>
                >>Rick
                >>Assistant Website Mod
                >>
                >>Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
                >>

                >>>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
                >>>the BGT Website until further notice.
                >>>
                >>>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
                >>>
                >>>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
                >>>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
                >>>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
                >>>fix it easily upon his return.
                >>>
                >>>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
                >>>give the all clear.
                >>>
                >>>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
                >>>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
                >>>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
                >>>
                >>>Thank You, that is all.
                >>>
                >>>Shane Steinkamp
                >>>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
                >>>

                >>>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                >>>Yahoo! Groups Links

                >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                >>Yahoo! Groups Links

                >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Rick Allnutt
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                  Michael Lissner wrote:

                  >Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
                  >Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
                  >It's to be found here:
                  >
                  >http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct
                  >
                  >-mike

                  Deleted. If anyone else has one they can not delete, let me know.

                  Rick
                • Michael Lissner
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                    Thank you sir.

                    -mike

                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                      Michael Lissner wrote:

                      >And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
                      >Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:
                      >
                      >http://tinyurl.com/4hewy
                      >
                      >Thanks,
                      >
                      >-mike

                      I zapped it. Thanks

                      Rick
                    • Fuzzy
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                        wrote:
                        > OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                        >
                        > Rick

                        I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                        notification email.

                        Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                      • Rick Allnutt
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                          Investigating....

                          Rick

                          Fuzzy wrote:

                          >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                          >wrote:
                          >

                          >>OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                          >>
                          >>Rick
                          >>

                          >I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                          >notification email.
                          >
                          >Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                          >

                          >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                          >Yahoo! Groups Links
                          >

                          >.

                        • Emma Eyeball
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                            i just uploaded my Cirrus Lt FR. i was given the option to delete
                            and received the notification email. seems to be working OK right
                            now.

                            -c.
                          • James
                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                              Cool! And excellent picture, by the way! :-)

                              Jet

                              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"