Re: ALL TESTERS READ THIS - DO NOT UPLOAD REPORTS!

  • Sonjia
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
      Shane

      It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
      around the house in a panic instead?

      Sonjia

      P.S. Bummer on the code mess-up. Been there, done that, it really is
      annoying! (especially when it's something I myself have done)

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:

      > This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
        > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
        > around the house in a panic instead?

        Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
        screaming is optional.

        > P.S. Bummer on the code mess-up. Been there, done that, it really is
        > annoying! (especially when it's something I myself have done)

        It's just a little thing, really. We just don't want to make more work than
        there already is. Holding a couple of reports for a few days isn't any big
        deal.

        Shane
      • Sonjia
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
          Shane,

          There's a 2 year old in our house, a nearly 3 and 4 year old next
          door, and a nearly 3 year old across the street. A little screaming
          from me probably won't be noticed much . . .

          But thanks for the go-ahead. I'll keep it in reserve.

          Sonjia

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
          > > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
          > > around the house in a panic instead?
          >
          > Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
          > screaming is optional.

        • Rick Allnutt
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
            OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
            few days have all been deleted.

            Let me know how it goes.

            Rick

            rick@... wrote:

            >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
            >
            > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
            >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
            >Report/
            >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
            >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
            >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
            >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
            >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
            >Michael Lissner/
            >
            >Rick
            >Assistant Website Mod
            >
            >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
            >

            >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
            >>the BGT Website until further notice.
            >>
            >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
            >>
            >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
            >>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
            >>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
            >>fix it easily upon his return.
            >>
            >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
            >>give the all clear.
            >>
            >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
            >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
            >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
            >>
            >>Thank You, that is all.
            >>
            >>Shane Steinkamp
            >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
            >>

            >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
            >>Yahoo! Groups Links

            >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Michael Lissner
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
              Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
              Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
              It's to be found here:

              http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct

              -mike

              rick@... wrote:

              >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
              >
              > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term

              >Report/
              >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian
              >Tannehill/Field Report/
              >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field
              Report/
              >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field
              >Report/
              >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
              >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
              >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner
              >Review by Michael Lissner/
              >
              >Rick
              >Assistant Website Mod
              >
              >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
              >

              >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any
              >>reports to the BGT Website until further notice.
              >>
              >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
              >>
              >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in

              >>the last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated.
              >>Dave, the Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he

              >>will be able to fix it easily upon his return.
              >>
              >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website
              until
              >>we give the all clear.
              >>
              >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the
              exact
              >>date,
              >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is
              fixed.
              >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
              >>
              >>Thank You, that is all.
              >>
              >>Shane Steinkamp
              >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
              >>

              >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
              >>Yahoo! Groups Links

              >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
              >Yahoo! Groups Links

              --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo!
              Companion Toolbar.
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/V4TolB/TM
            • Michael Lissner
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
                Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:

                http://tinyurl.com/4hewy

                Thanks,

                -mike

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                  OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.

                  Rick

                  Rick Allnutt wrote:

                  >OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
                  >few days have all been deleted.
                  >
                  >Let me know how it goes.
                  >
                  >Rick
                  >
                  >rick@... wrote:
                  >

                  >>Right now it appears the affected reports include:
                  >>
                  >>1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
                  >>1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
                  >>Report/
                  >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
                  >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
                  >>31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
                  >>31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
                  >>31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
                  >>Michael Lissner/
                  >>
                  >>Rick
                  >>Assistant Website Mod
                  >>
                  >>Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
                  >>

                  >>>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
                  >>>the BGT Website until further notice.
                  >>>
                  >>>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
                  >>>
                  >>>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
                  >>>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
                  >>>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
                  >>>fix it easily upon his return.
                  >>>
                  >>>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
                  >>>give the all clear.
                  >>>
                  >>>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
                  >>>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
                  >>>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
                  >>>
                  >>>Thank You, that is all.
                  >>>
                  >>>Shane Steinkamp
                  >>>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
                  >>>

                  >>>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                  >>>Yahoo! Groups Links

                  >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                  >>Yahoo! Groups Links

                  >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Rick Allnutt
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                    Michael Lissner wrote:

                    >Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
                    >Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
                    >It's to be found here:
                    >
                    >http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct
                    >
                    >-mike

                    Deleted. If anyone else has one they can not delete, let me know.

                    Rick
                  • Michael Lissner
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                      Thank you sir.

                      -mike

                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                        Michael Lissner wrote:

                        >And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
                        >Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:
                        >
                        >http://tinyurl.com/4hewy
                        >
                        >Thanks,
                        >
                        >-mike

                        I zapped it. Thanks

                        Rick
                      • Fuzzy
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                          wrote:
                          > OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                          >
                          > Rick

                          I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                          notification email.

                          Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                        • Rick Allnutt
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                            Investigating....

                            Rick

                            Fuzzy wrote:

                            >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                            >wrote:
                            >

                            >>OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                            >>
                            >>Rick
                            >>

                            >I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                            >notification email.
                            >
                            >Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                            >

                            >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                            >Yahoo! Groups Links
                            >

                            >.

                          • Emma Eyeball
                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                              i just uploaded my Cirrus Lt FR. i was given the option to delete
                              and received the notification email. seems to be working OK right
                              now.

                              -c.
                            • James
                              Message 14 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                                Cool! And excellent picture, by the way! :-)

                                Jet

                                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"