All Wrapped Up in the Appalachian Trail?

  • rick@backpackgeartest.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      All Wrapped Up in the Appalachian Trail?

      BGT, in association with Antigravity Gear, is pleased to offer Mapdanas of the
      Appalachian Trail to three tester/reviewers. The Mapdana is a Map, Data Book,
      Companion, and Bandana. There are four Mapdanas. Each one covers about 500
      miles of the Appalachian Trail.

      For details see:
      http://www.antigravitygear.com/

      For this series, the reviewer will indicate their choice of either one or two of
      the four Mapdanas that cover the portion of the AT which will be hiked during
      the test period. (If the location of your hikes bridges two of the bandanas,
      ask for both.)

      The Newbie Limit is NOT in effect. This is your chance to get a piece of gear
      in addition to others during your Newbie period.

      I intend to keep the call open through 7 September. Get those applications
      cranking and turned in with lots of juicy detail that demonstrates your
      understanding of the product. Please be certain to let me know which of the
      Mapdanas you are requesting.

      In your application, use the word MAPDANA, as I will be searching on that term.

      Rick Allnutt
      BGT Test Moderator
    • Jason Boyle
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Sweet! You can expect an app from me before the call closes!!! This
        will be much handier than the heavy guidebook I currently carry.

        Jason B

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, rick@b... wrote:
        > All Wrapped Up in the Appalachian Trail?
        >
        > BGT, in association with Antigravity Gear, is pleased to offer
        Mapdanas of the
        > Appalachian Trail to three tester/reviewers. The Mapdana is a Map,
        Data Book,
        > Companion, and Bandana. There are four Mapdanas. Each one covers
        about 500
        > miles of the Appalachian Trail.
        >
        > For details see:
        > http://www.antigravitygear.com/
        >
        > For this series, the reviewer will indicate their choice of either
        one or two of
        > the four Mapdanas that cover the portion of the AT which will be
        hiked during
        > the test period. (If the location of your hikes bridges two of the
        bandanas,
        > ask for both.)
        >
        > The Newbie Limit is NOT in effect. This is your chance to get a
        piece of gear
        > in addition to others during your Newbie period.
        >
        > I intend to keep the call open through 7 September. Get those
        applications
        > cranking and turned in with lots of juicy detail that demonstrates
        your
        > understanding of the product. Please be certain to let me know
        which of the
        > Mapdanas you are requesting.
        >
        > In your application, use the word MAPDANA, as I will be searching
        on that term.

        > Rick Allnutt
        > BGT Test Moderator
      • Leesa J
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
          These are really cool. My son's gave one to their scoutmaster- it
          was a hit. Leesa

          Sweet! You can expect an app from me before the call closes!!! This
          will be much handier than the heavy guidebook I currently carry.

          Jason B

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, rick@b... wrote:
          > All Wrapped Up in the Appalachian Trail?
          >
          > BGT, in association with Antigravity Gear, is pleased to offer
          Mapdanas of the
          > Appalachian Trail to three tester/reviewers. The Mapdana is a Map,
          Data Book,
          > Companion, and Bandana. There are four Mapdanas. Each one covers
          about 500
          > miles of the Appalachian Trail.
          >
          > For details see:
          > http://www.antigravitygear.com/
          >
          > For this series, the reviewer will indicate their choice of either
          one or two of
          > the four Mapdanas that cover the portion of the AT which will be
          hiked during
          > the test period. (If the location of your hikes bridges two of the
          bandanas,
          > ask for both.)
          >
          > The Newbie Limit is NOT in effect. This is your chance to get a
          piece of gear
          > in addition to others during your Newbie period.
          >
          > I intend to keep the call open through 7 September. Get those
          applications
          > cranking and turned in with lots of juicy detail that demonstrates
          your
          > understanding of the product. Please be certain to let me know
          which of the
          > Mapdanas you are requesting.
          >
          > In your application, use the word MAPDANA, as I will be searching
          on that term.

          > Rick Allnutt
          > BGT Test Moderator

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor