Re: [BackpackGearTest] ALL TESTERS READ THIS - DO NOT UPLOAD REPORTS!

  • rick@backpackgeartest.org
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
      Right now it appears the affected reports include:

      1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
      1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
      Report/
      31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
      31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
      31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
      31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
      31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
      Michael Lissner/

      Rick
      Assistant Website Mod

      Quoting Shane <shane@...>:

      > As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
      > the BGT Website until further notice.
      >
      > This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
      >
      > Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
      > last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
      > Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
      > fix it easily upon his return.
      >
      > In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
      > give the all clear.
      >
      > If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
      > Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
      > PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
      >
      > Thank You, that is all.
      >
      > Shane Steinkamp
      > BGT Emergency Management Coordinator

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Sonjia
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
        Shane

        It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
        around the house in a panic instead?

        Sonjia

        P.S. Bummer on the code mess-up. Been there, done that, it really is
        annoying! (especially when it's something I myself have done)

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:

        > This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
      • Shane
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
          > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
          > around the house in a panic instead?

          Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
          screaming is optional.

          > P.S. Bummer on the code mess-up. Been there, done that, it really is
          > annoying! (especially when it's something I myself have done)

          It's just a little thing, really. We just don't want to make more work than
          there already is. Holding a couple of reports for a few days isn't any big
          deal.

          Shane
        • Sonjia
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
            Shane,

            There's a 2 year old in our house, a nearly 3 and 4 year old next
            door, and a nearly 3 year old across the street. A little screaming
            from me probably won't be noticed much . . .

            But thanks for the go-ahead. I'll keep it in reserve.

            Sonjia

            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
            > > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
            > > around the house in a panic instead?
            >
            > Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
            > screaming is optional.

          • Rick Allnutt
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
              OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
              few days have all been deleted.

              Let me know how it goes.

              Rick

              rick@... wrote:

              >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
              >
              > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
              >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
              >Report/
              >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
              >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
              >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
              >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
              >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
              >Michael Lissner/
              >
              >Rick
              >Assistant Website Mod
              >
              >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
              >

              >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
              >>the BGT Website until further notice.
              >>
              >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
              >>
              >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
              >>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
              >>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
              >>fix it easily upon his return.
              >>
              >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
              >>give the all clear.
              >>
              >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
              >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
              >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
              >>
              >>Thank You, that is all.
              >>
              >>Shane Steinkamp
              >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
              >>

              >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
              >>Yahoo! Groups Links

              >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Michael Lissner
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
                Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
                It's to be found here:

                http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct

                -mike

                rick@... wrote:

                >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
                >
                > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term

                >Report/
                >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian
                >Tannehill/Field Report/
                >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field
                Report/
                >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field
                >Report/
                >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
                >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
                >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner
                >Review by Michael Lissner/
                >
                >Rick
                >Assistant Website Mod
                >
                >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
                >

                >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any
                >>reports to the BGT Website until further notice.
                >>
                >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
                >>
                >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in

                >>the last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated.
                >>Dave, the Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he

                >>will be able to fix it easily upon his return.
                >>
                >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website
                until
                >>we give the all clear.
                >>
                >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the
                exact
                >>date,
                >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is
                fixed.
                >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
                >>
                >>Thank You, that is all.
                >>
                >>Shane Steinkamp
                >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
                >>

                >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                >>Yahoo! Groups Links

                >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                >Yahoo! Groups Links

                --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo!
                Companion Toolbar.
                http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/V4TolB/TM
              • Michael Lissner
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                  And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
                  Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:

                  http://tinyurl.com/4hewy

                  Thanks,

                  -mike

                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                    OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.

                    Rick

                    Rick Allnutt wrote:

                    >OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
                    >few days have all been deleted.
                    >
                    >Let me know how it goes.
                    >
                    >Rick
                    >
                    >rick@... wrote:
                    >

                    >>Right now it appears the affected reports include:
                    >>
                    >>1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
                    >>1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
                    >>Report/
                    >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
                    >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
                    >>31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
                    >>31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
                    >>31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
                    >>Michael Lissner/
                    >>
                    >>Rick
                    >>Assistant Website Mod
                    >>
                    >>Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
                    >>

                    >>>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
                    >>>the BGT Website until further notice.
                    >>>
                    >>>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
                    >>>
                    >>>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
                    >>>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
                    >>>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
                    >>>fix it easily upon his return.
                    >>>
                    >>>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
                    >>>give the all clear.
                    >>>
                    >>>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
                    >>>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
                    >>>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
                    >>>
                    >>>Thank You, that is all.
                    >>>
                    >>>Shane Steinkamp
                    >>>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
                    >>>

                    >>>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                    >>>Yahoo! Groups Links

                    >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                    >>Yahoo! Groups Links

                    >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                    >Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Rick Allnutt
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                      Michael Lissner wrote:

                      >Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
                      >Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
                      >It's to be found here:
                      >
                      >http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct
                      >
                      >-mike

                      Deleted. If anyone else has one they can not delete, let me know.

                      Rick
                    • Michael Lissner
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                        Thank you sir.

                        -mike

                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                          Michael Lissner wrote:

                          >And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
                          >Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:
                          >
                          >http://tinyurl.com/4hewy
                          >
                          >Thanks,
                          >
                          >-mike

                          I zapped it. Thanks

                          Rick
                        • Fuzzy
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                            wrote:
                            > OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                            >
                            > Rick

                            I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                            notification email.

                            Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                          • Rick Allnutt
                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                              Investigating....

                              Rick

                              Fuzzy wrote:

                              >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                              >wrote:
                              >

                              >>OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                              >>
                              >>Rick
                              >>

                              >I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                              >notification email.
                              >
                              >Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                              >

                              >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                              >Yahoo! Groups Links
                              >

                              >.

                            • Emma Eyeball
                              Message 14 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                                i just uploaded my Cirrus Lt FR. i was given the option to delete
                                and received the notification email. seems to be working OK right
                                now.

                                -c.
                              • James
                                Message 15 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                                  Cool! And excellent picture, by the way! :-)

                                  Jet

                                  --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"