Re: [BackpackGearTest] ALL TESTERS READ THIS - DO NOT UPLOAD REPORTS!

  • rick@backpackgeartest.org
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
      Right now it appears the affected reports include:

      1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
      1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
      Report/
      31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
      31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
      31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
      31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
      31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
      Michael Lissner/

      Rick
      Assistant Website Mod

      Quoting Shane <shane@...>:

      > As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
      > the BGT Website until further notice.
      >
      > This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
      >
      > Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
      > last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
      > Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
      > fix it easily upon his return.
      >
      > In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
      > give the all clear.
      >
      > If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
      > Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
      > PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
      >
      > Thank You, that is all.
      >
      > Shane Steinkamp
      > BGT Emergency Management Coordinator

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Sonjia
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
        Shane

        It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
        around the house in a panic instead?

        Sonjia

        P.S. Bummer on the code mess-up. Been there, done that, it really is
        annoying! (especially when it's something I myself have done)

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:

        > This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
      • Shane

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
            > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
            > around the house in a panic instead?

            Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
            screaming is optional.

            > P.S. Bummer on the code mess-up. Been there, done that, it really is
            > annoying! (especially when it's something I myself have done)

            It's just a little thing, really. We just don't want to make more work than
            there already is. Holding a couple of reports for a few days isn't any big
            deal.

            Shane
          • Sonjia
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 1, 2004
              Shane,

              There's a 2 year old in our house, a nearly 3 and 4 year old next
              door, and a nearly 3 year old across the street. A little screaming
              from me probably won't be noticed much . . .

              But thanks for the go-ahead. I'll keep it in reserve.

              Sonjia

              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
              > > It's supposed to be over 100 degrees F today - permission to run
              > > around the house in a panic instead?
              >
              > Granted. You may also scream if it won't disturb the neighbors, but
              > screaming is optional.

            • Rick Allnutt
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
                few days have all been deleted.

                Let me know how it goes.

                Rick

                rick@... wrote:

                >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
                >
                > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
                >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
                >Report/
                >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
                >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
                >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
                >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
                >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
                >Michael Lissner/
                >
                >Rick
                >Assistant Website Mod
                >
                >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
                >

                >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
                >>the BGT Website until further notice.
                >>
                >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
                >>
                >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
                >>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
                >>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
                >>fix it easily upon his return.
                >>
                >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
                >>give the all clear.
                >>
                >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
                >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
                >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
                >>
                >>Thank You, that is all.
                >>
                >>Shane Steinkamp
                >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
                >>

                >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                >>Yahoo! Groups Links

                >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Michael Lissner
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                  Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
                  Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
                  It's to be found here:

                  http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct

                  -mike

                  rick@... wrote:

                  >Right now it appears the affected reports include:
                  >
                  > 1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term

                  >Report/
                  >1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian
                  >Tannehill/Field Report/
                  >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field
                  Report/
                  >31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field
                  >Report/
                  >31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
                  >31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
                  >31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner
                  >Review by Michael Lissner/
                  >
                  >Rick
                  >Assistant Website Mod
                  >
                  >Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
                  >

                  >>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any
                  >>reports to the BGT Website until further notice.
                  >>
                  >>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
                  >>
                  >>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in

                  >>the last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated.
                  >>Dave, the Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he

                  >>will be able to fix it easily upon his return.
                  >>
                  >>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website
                  until
                  >>we give the all clear.
                  >>
                  >>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the
                  exact
                  >>date,
                  >>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is
                  fixed.
                  >>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
                  >>
                  >>Thank You, that is all.
                  >>
                  >>Shane Steinkamp
                  >>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
                  >>

                  >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                  >>Yahoo! Groups Links

                  >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                  --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo!
                  Companion Toolbar.
                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/V4TolB/TM
                • Michael Lissner
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                    And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
                    Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:

                    http://tinyurl.com/4hewy

                    Thanks,

                    -mike

                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                      OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.

                      Rick

                      Rick Allnutt wrote:

                      >OK, All the reports below, plus test folder files uploaded in the last
                      >few days have all been deleted.
                      >
                      >Let me know how it goes.
                      >
                      >Rick
                      >
                      >rick@... wrote:
                      >

                      >>Right now it appears the affected reports include:
                      >>
                      >>1 Sep Shelters/Tents/MSR Missing Link/Edward Ripley-Duggan/Long Term Report/
                      >>1 Sep Rain Gear/Jackets and Pants/Red Ledge Full Zip Pants/Brian Tannehill/Field
                      >>Report/
                      >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Curt Peterson/Field Report/
                      >>31 Aug Clothing/Jackets/Red Ledge Cirrus Lt/Colleen Porter/Field Report/
                      >>31 Aug Footwear/Sandals/Keen Newport/Leesa Joiner/Field Report/
                      >>31 Aug Shelters/Tents/MSR Hubba Hubba/Clifford Haynes/Field Report/
                      >>31 Aug Hydration Systems/Bladders/CamelBak HydroLink Adapter/Owner Review by
                      >>Michael Lissner/
                      >>
                      >>Rick
                      >>Assistant Website Mod
                      >>
                      >>Quoting Shane <shane@...>:
                      >>

                      >>>As of immediately - that is, right now - please do not upload any reports to
                      >>>the BGT Website until further notice.
                      >>>
                      >>>This is not a drill. You may run around in the street and panic.
                      >>>
                      >>>Due to some back end code changes, it appears that files uploaded in the
                      >>>last few days do not have the user's ID properly designated. Dave, the
                      >>>Grand Wizard of the Website, is OOP, but I am sure that he will be able to
                      >>>fix it easily upon his return.
                      >>>
                      >>>In the meanwhile, DO NOT upload any more reports to the website until we
                      >>>give the all clear.
                      >>>
                      >>>If you have uploaded a report in the last week or so (what's the exact date,
                      >>>Rick?) you may have to upload your report again after the issue is fixed.
                      >>>PLEASE be sure that you have a copy of your recent reports.
                      >>>
                      >>>Thank You, that is all.
                      >>>
                      >>>Shane Steinkamp
                      >>>BGT Emergency Management Coordinator
                      >>>

                      >>>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                      >>>Yahoo! Groups Links

                      >>To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                      >>Yahoo! Groups Links

                      >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                      >Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Rick Allnutt
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                        Michael Lissner wrote:

                        >Rick, I got another one for you: my report on the Kelty Triptease
                        >Lightline needs deleting so that it will have the link at the bottom.
                        >It's to be found here:
                        >
                        >http://tinyurl.com/5j3ct
                        >
                        >-mike

                        Deleted. If anyone else has one they can not delete, let me know.

                        Rick
                      • Michael Lissner
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                          Thank you sir.

                          -mike

                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 2, 2004
                            Michael Lissner wrote:

                            >And another one (I've been uploading a lot recently): My IR of the
                            >Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles. It's here:
                            >
                            >http://tinyurl.com/4hewy
                            >
                            >Thanks,
                            >
                            >-mike

                            I zapped it. Thanks

                            Rick
                          • Fuzzy
                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                              wrote:
                              > OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                              >
                              > Rick

                              I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                              notification email.

                              Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                            • Rick Allnutt
                              Message 14 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                                Investigating....

                                Rick

                                Fuzzy wrote:

                                >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
                                >wrote:
                                >

                                >>OOPS... did not change the subject line. It is OK to upload.
                                >>
                                >>Rick
                                >>

                                >I just uploaded my BA Air Core FR, but I did not get the usual
                                >notification email.
                                >
                                >Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
                                >

                                >To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/
                                >Yahoo! Groups Links
                                >

                                >.

                              • Emma Eyeball
                                Message 15 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                                  i just uploaded my Cirrus Lt FR. i was given the option to delete
                                  and received the notification email. seems to be working OK right
                                  now.

                                  -c.
                                • James
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Sep 3, 2004
                                    Cool! And excellent picture, by the way! :-)

                                    Jet

                                    --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"