Re: Posting problem re Missing Link

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      Yo Rick,

      Just double-verified that I was logged in, and the delete option still
      does not appear on the LTR. Doesn't matter practically as Dennis
      manually deleted it for me, but this does look like a systemic issue.
      In addition, whereas my other two reports in the screen

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/MSR%20Missing%20Link/Edward%20Ripley-Duggan/

      are stamped by the system with my username, this current LTR is not,
      which is anomalous. In addition, the "read more reports by" at the
      foot is not present. Yup, something's screwy.

      Ted.

    • rick@backpackgeartest.org
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        Ted,

        Your bug report, in additon to several other little problems have allerted us to
        a problem. An announcement about this should be out in just a bit. Please
        hold off on uploading anything new for a bit.

        Rick