Other reports by... (missing link)

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      I was just browsing recent reviews and noticed that Colleen Porter's Red
      Ledge Cirrus Lt. Jacket FIELD report does not have the "Read more gear
      reviews by Colleen Porter" tag at the end. I thought that might because
      of her name change a while back, but when I looked at her INITIAL report
      on the same product - the link was there. Going to the page with "Read
      more gear reviews by Colleen Porter" the INITIAL is listed and the FIELD
      is not... as suspected based on the first observation. Just curious as to
      why the missing link.

      The report in question is here.
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Red%20Ledge%20Cirrus%20Lt/Colleen%20Porter/Field%20Report/

      Jet