Re: [BackpackGearTest] Posting problem re Missing Link

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      edwardripleyduggan wrote:

      >I have just posted my LTR for the MSR Missing Link tent. On reading it
      >"in print" I caught a couple of errors that had slipped past. However,
      >the "delete report" button, that usually stays acrive for a few days,
      >was not present. Would the appropriate party either insert the delete
      >button or simply delete the LTR, please, so that I may place the
      >corrected version.

      Whacked.

      :)

      Dennis
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        Quick whacking. The Missing Link Reloaded!

        Since I have you "on the line" as it were, were the Golite Wizard
        selections made?

        Ted.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Shubitowski

      • rick@backpackgeartest.org
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
          Ted,

          I may be doing a Dawn here, but could you please verify that when you are logged
          in (please check twice) you do not have the ability to delete your own report
          which is less than 10 days old.

          If we are having a systemic problem, we need to know about it.

          Rick
          Mod

          Quoting edwardripleyduggan <erd@...>:

          > I have just posted my LTR for the MSR Missing Link tent. On reading it
          > "in print" I caught a couple of errors that had slipped past. However,
          > the "delete report" button, that usually stays acrive for a few days,
          > was not present. Would the appropriate party either insert the delete
          > button or simply delete the LTR, please, so that I may place the
          > corrected version.
          >
          > Ted.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dennis Shubitowski
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
            edwardripleyduggan wrote:

            >Since I have you "on the line" as it were, were the Golite Wizard
            >selections made?

            What an impatient lot you all are... <g>
            No, they have not. I'll try to finalize them today.

            Dennis
          • edwardripleyduggan
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
              Yo Rick,

              Just double-verified that I was logged in, and the delete option still
              does not appear on the LTR. Doesn't matter practically as Dennis
              manually deleted it for me, but this does look like a systemic issue.
              In addition, whereas my other two reports in the screen

              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/MSR%20Missing%20Link/Edward%20Ripley-Duggan/

              are stamped by the system with my username, this current LTR is not,
              which is anomalous. In addition, the "read more reports by" at the
              foot is not present. Yup, something's screwy.

              Ted.

            • rick@backpackgeartest.org
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
                Ted,

                Your bug report, in additon to several other little problems have allerted us to
                a problem. An announcement about this should be out in just a bit. Please
                hold off on uploading anything new for a bit.

                Rick