Posting problem re Missing Link

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      I have just posted my LTR for the MSR Missing Link tent. On reading it
      "in print" I caught a couple of errors that had slipped past. However,
      the "delete report" button, that usually stays acrive for a few days,
      was not present. Would the appropriate party either insert the delete
      button or simply delete the LTR, please, so that I may place the
      corrected version.

      Ted.
    • Dennis Shubitowski
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        edwardripleyduggan wrote:

        >I have just posted my LTR for the MSR Missing Link tent. On reading it
        >"in print" I caught a couple of errors that had slipped past. However,
        >the "delete report" button, that usually stays acrive for a few days,
        >was not present. Would the appropriate party either insert the delete
        >button or simply delete the LTR, please, so that I may place the
        >corrected version.

        Whacked.

        :)

        Dennis
      • edwardripleyduggan
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
          Quick whacking. The Missing Link Reloaded!

          Since I have you "on the line" as it were, were the Golite Wizard
          selections made?

          Ted.

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Shubitowski

        • rick@backpackgeartest.org
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
            Ted,

            I may be doing a Dawn here, but could you please verify that when you are logged
            in (please check twice) you do not have the ability to delete your own report
            which is less than 10 days old.

            If we are having a systemic problem, we need to know about it.

            Rick
            Mod

            Quoting edwardripleyduggan <erd@...>:

            > I have just posted my LTR for the MSR Missing Link tent. On reading it
            > "in print" I caught a couple of errors that had slipped past. However,
            > the "delete report" button, that usually stays acrive for a few days,
            > was not present. Would the appropriate party either insert the delete
            > button or simply delete the LTR, please, so that I may place the
            > corrected version.
            >
            > Ted.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Dennis Shubitowski
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
              edwardripleyduggan wrote:

              >Since I have you "on the line" as it were, were the Golite Wizard
              >selections made?

              What an impatient lot you all are... <g>
              No, they have not. I'll try to finalize them today.

              Dennis
            • edwardripleyduggan
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
                Yo Rick,

                Just double-verified that I was logged in, and the delete option still
                does not appear on the LTR. Doesn't matter practically as Dennis
                manually deleted it for me, but this does look like a systemic issue.
                In addition, whereas my other two reports in the screen

                http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/MSR%20Missing%20Link/Edward%20Ripley-Duggan/

                are stamped by the system with my username, this current LTR is not,
                which is anomalous. In addition, the "read more reports by" at the
                foot is not present. Yup, something's screwy.

                Ted.

              • rick@backpackgeartest.org
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
                  Ted,

                  Your bug report, in additon to several other little problems have allerted us to
                  a problem. An announcement about this should be out in just a bit. Please
                  hold off on uploading anything new for a bit.

                  Rick