Semi-OOP (Steve)

  • SF Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 11:36 AM
      Just wanted to note that I'm going to be "semi-OOP" for the next three
      to four days as I drive across the country from NY to SF.

      I will be stopping at motels each evening and will check in, so this
      shouldn't affect any reports, but on the off chance that it does,
      here's what to be on the lookout for:

      - Still waiting for Karen to post her revised SealSkinz Socks report to
      the site

      - Still awaiting Tim's SealSkinz Socks report, which I will have to edit

      - I posted my Fusion FR today and will be expecting an edit

      In all cases, I'll endeavor to deal with these on the road, but should
      be able to handle them at home on Saturday at latest as a fallback.

      Have a great week, all...

      - Steve