OOP - Shane Bryan

  • Mirage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I'll be OOP in the Oregon Cascades beginning the evening of Sept.
      2rd through the 7th.

      Tests affected:

      - MSR Overland carbon trekking poles - FR posted, but no edits yet.
      Chuck was OOP till 8/30, so I expect them very soon. Will edit and
      repost if edits arrive on or before Thursday noon PST.

      - Katadyn Micropur MP1 purification tablets - No reports due yet,
      but this trip will consume the remainder of those supplied for the
      test cycle.

      Shane "Mirage"...