Pass the word

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2000
      Could all of you please pass the word to any other lists you are on that the Hennessy tests are virtually complete and that they can check them out at http://www.egroups.com/files/BackpackGearTest/Hennessy+Hammock/ . Please also remind them that,if they own or have used extensively, a Hennessy Hammock, especially the Backpacker, that they are welcome to post their comments in the Non-Tester Comments folder in the Hennessy Hammock folder. The more people we have posting to the list the more impressed the manufacturers will be. Every comment I've heard concerning the test and the testers was very positive. It seems people are impressed with our little experiment. Testers.....you done good.
      Jerry