Extension Request: Magellan Sportrak Color - Todd

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2004
      Could I please get a one week extension on my LTR for the Magellan
      Sportrak Color? I spent my free time last weekend writing an owner
      review & ran out of time.

      Thanks!

      - Todd
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2004
        At 04:30 AM 17/08/2004, you wrote:
        >Could I please get a one week extension on my LTR for the Magellan
        >Sportrak Color? I spent my free time last weekend writing an owner
        >review & ran out of time.

        Hi Todd

        The long and short of it is no. This is not grounds for an
        extension. Please remember we all when taking on a test make a commitment
        to meet the reporting requirements, a commitment not only to BGT but to the
        manufacturer. We should do our best to meet those commitments.

        That said, I do appreciate that at times this is not possible (I am a case
        in point this week), however, you should communicate with the moderators
        and Test Monitor on the matter before the report is due and be willing to
        work with others to get your report in ASAP.

        Regards
        Andrew Priest
        List Moderator