RE: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: Field Report: Keen Newport H2 Sandals, Rebecca

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
      Thanks Carol! I'm all uploaded.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: cmcrooker [mailto:cmcrooker@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:57 AM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: Field Report: Keen Newport H2 Sandals,
      Rebecca

      Field Report: Keen Newport H2 Sandals, Rebecca

      Hi Rebecca,
      Html version looks good. Pretty pic of the muddy path (that's kind
      of weird)! I enjoyed your report.
      Comments below in *** *** marks.
      Carol, monitor

      I expected my feet to be unhappy and sore at the end of the
      > day, and I expected some slipping on the dusty and rocky trail.
      >
      > In reality, the rubber soles of the Newport H2s were very grippy
      and my feet
      > only slid out from under me once. They excelled when on bare rock
      with
      > little or no dust - the held on like they had suction cups on the
      bottom.
      ***THEY held on like***

      Yahoo! Groups Links