Reminder - Therm-a-Rest ProLite Long-Term reports

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004

      Therm-a-Rest ProLite Long-Term reports

      Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2004
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The Therm-a-Rest ProLite Long-Term reports are due on August 17,
      2004. Please endeavour to upload your report by the due date.
      In fact, if you have not already done so, you can submit your
      report now for editing and upload.

      Should you feel that you are not able to meet the deadline,
      please CONTACT your Test Monitor ASAP via the group's mailing
      list Yahoo! This is most important!

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator