Re: Follow-up:> Tim Coughlin - Rain Suit

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Tim
      >
      > A review of the database shows your Equinox Ltd Rain Suit Field
      Report is
      > at least one week overdue. I understand from your early OOP notice
      that
      > you would be back on July 25, 2004. Can you please advise the
      status of
      > this report?

      Hi Andrew,

      Sorry about that. I was able to extend my trip a couple more days.
      When I returned home, I lost my internet connection. Since you can
      read this, it's safe to assume all is well again. You will see it
      posted tomorrow. It's all written long-hand, I just need to type it
      into the computer.

      I'll also complete any edits.

      Thanks all,

      Tim
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
        At 10:49 AM 2/08/2004, you wrote:
        >Hi Andrew,
        >
        >Sorry about that. I was able to extend my trip a couple more days.
        >When I returned home, I lost my internet connection. Since you can
        >read this, it's safe to assume all is well again. You will see it
        >posted tomorrow. It's all written long-hand, I just need to type it
        >into the computer.
        >
        >I'll also complete any edits.

        Hi Tim

        Thanks for the update. Glad to see you back and into things.

        Andrew