APPROVAL: The North Face Paramount Cargo Shorts Owner Review

  • colonelcorn76
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Andrew,
      Nice job with the edits. I've found a couple of things that snuck
      through so once you've made those changes you can upload it to BGT at
      this link:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Pants%20and%20Shorts/The%20North%20Face%20Paramount%20Cargo%20Shorts/
      or
      http://tinyurl.com/6ea6c
      <<<<<Use either link>>>>>

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button
      marked Owner Review.

      support group, BGTFileUploadHelp @

      You may also find it useful to make use of the test upload folder at
      Reviews >Test or http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test to test
      your upload before uploading the review to its new home.

      Thanks again for the excellent work.
      Jim
      Edit Moderator

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "liarsacademy8588"
      <liarsacademy8588@y...> wrote:

      > Height: 5'7" (1.6 Meters)

      ### meters doesn't need the uppercase & can be abbreviated m if you'd like

      > Date: June 19th, 2004

      ### Please change the date to August 1, 2004 so it matches your upload
      more closely.

      > Inseam: 10" (254 mm)
      > Waist: 32"-34" (813mm - 864mm)

      ### Are these as measured or as listed by the mfg. If TNF doesn't list
      these measurements please note that if it does please list both their
      measurements and your own actuals.

      > On a recent backpacking trip I wore them for over 72 hours strait,

      ### "straight"

      > never experienced any kind of irritation or chaffing. The elastic

      ### "chafing" (chaffing means "to tease", chafing is the irritation
      version)

      > them securely at my hips. However the built in belt is not ompatible

      ### "compatible"

      > They prove to have reasonable water-resistant during a few desert

      ### "proved" and "resistance"

      > then a half an hour to dry (a half an hour of sitting and preparing
      > lunch, not walking on a trail. The pockets are lined with mesh to

      ### "trail).