Re: Attn Macabi Men (and girls too)

  • Andy Mytys
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 1, 2004
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
      wrote:

      > Andy,
      >
      > What is your waist size?

      Growing every day, but on this afternoon I fit into a size 34" pair
      of Dockers, with a little room to spare.
    • Rick Allnutt
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 1, 2004
        Andy Mytys wrote:

        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@b...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Andy,
        > >
        > > What is your waist size?
        >

        > Growing every day, but on this afternoon I fit into a size 34" pair
        > of Dockers, with a little room to spare.

        Well, with my 39 in waist I have something which is too little for me.
        It is cotton canvas and commercial and not very light, but it can be on
        your way. The pockets are really too small, but they are in the right
        places. It has belt loops and that should take up any excess slack in
        the waist. Please send me your post address to my email direct. It will
        be yours, not a loan. I will pay shipping.

        Rick