Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: Initial Report - Aircontact 50+10SL - Jodi

  • Jodi Cornelius
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2004
      Made all your changes and also added a bit of info on the pocket on the
      waist belt by placing my camera in the pocket. Tight fit though if you have
      a smaller digital or instant camera it'd work better (also included
      measurements of my camera in the add on). Changed the 3rd picture caption
      to padded view.

      Thanks!
      Jodi

    • Jodi Cornelius
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2004
        Oh yeah, should you go to the test folder to check the HTML, you will notice
        a parenthesis outside of a period - that has been corrected in the one going
        into the actual review folder. Just has 10 pictures and it's a pain in the
        butt to keep uploading the pics ;-)

        Jodi