Re: love, loyalty, and obedience

  • Rick D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      I believe this should have a subject line reading:

      "Owner Review: love, loyalty, and obedience"

      And it should be organized to follow BPGT guidelines, including
      tester bio and product statistics, in order to count as a review for
      rookie certification purposes. Please read the guidelines and
      rewrite for compliance.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "warner" <Warner22@g...>
      wrote:

      > Please forgive us for any disturbance, but we have an important
      subject
      > to address to you regarding FAITH, and we Don't intend to overload
      your email with unnecessary messages...

      <<snip>>