Missing Link for an Owner's Review

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
      I'm not sure who I need to let know, but I just noticed that under "other reviews by Kathleen Waters" my Patagonia Women's El Cap Jacket owner's review is not listed. Does it even matter???

      Thanks!
      Kathy

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
        At 03:53 AM 1/08/2004, you wrote:

        >I'm not sure who I need to let know, but I just noticed that under "other
        >reviews by Kathleen Waters" my Patagonia Women's El Cap Jacket owner's
        >review is not listed. Does it even matter???

        Rick's baby.

        Andrew

      • Rick Allnutt
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
          Andrew Priest wrote:

          > At 03:53 AM 1/08/2004, you wrote:
          >
          > >I'm not sure who I need to let know, but I just noticed that under
          > "other
          > >reviews by Kathleen Waters" my Patagonia Women's El Cap Jacket owner's
          > >review is not listed. Does it even matter???
          >
          > Rick's baby.
          >
          > Andrew

          Taken, but my first evaluation is that this is not an easy fix.
          Working.......

          I have asked for help from higher powers.....

          Rick
          Hopeful Moderator for Sticky Problems