ATTN:> Kathleen Waters

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hi Kathleen

      According to our records, your Rocky Shoes and Boots 8011 & 8013 Gore-Tex
      Socks Field Report which was edited on July 16, 2004 has not yet been
      uploaded to the BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying
      this upload? Can we assist in some way?

      Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator

      http://BackpackGearTest.org
      http://BackpackGearTest.org
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
        Andrew,

        My younger sister is terminally ill with lung cancer and for the past 3 months, I have been flying back and forth every couple of weeks from Michigan to help care for her and her two kids.

        I just got home from Florida last night (I was supposed to be home last week but my return was delayed). I posted an "OOP" for my trip. I saw the edits and they will be uploaded by this evening. I'm just catching up on all the stuff that piled up on my desk while I was gone.

        Thanks!
        Kathy

          >My younger sister is terminally ill with lung cancer and for the past 3
          >months, I have been flying back and forth every couple of weeks from
          >Michigan to help care for her and her two kids.

          Sorry to hear about that Kathy :-(

          >I just got home from Florida last night (I was supposed to be home last
          >week but my return was delayed). I posted an "OOP" for my trip. I saw
          >the edits and they will be uploaded by this evening. I'm just catching up
          >on all the stuff that piled up on my desk while I was gone.

          No worries. I had you OOP until July 23, hence the follow-up only now. If
          you can get it done that would be great; one more thing scratched off the list.

          Take care
          Andrew