Follow-up:> Tim Coughlin - Rain Suit

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hi Tim

      A review of the database shows your Equinox Ltd Rain Suit Field Report is
      at least one week overdue. I understand from your early OOP notice that
      you would be back on July 25, 2004. Can you please advise the status of
      this report?

      Is there something we can help with?

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest

      http://BackpackGearTest.org
      http://BackpackGearTest.org

    • tcoug7
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Tim
        >
        > A review of the database shows your Equinox Ltd Rain Suit Field
        Report is
        > at least one week overdue. I understand from your early OOP notice
        that
        > you would be back on July 25, 2004. Can you please advise the
        status of
        > this report?

        Hi Andrew,

        Sorry about that. I was able to extend my trip a couple more days.
        When I returned home, I lost my internet connection. Since you can
        read this, it's safe to assume all is well again. You will see it
        posted tomorrow. It's all written long-hand, I just need to type it
        into the computer.

        I'll also complete any edits.

        Thanks all,

        Tim
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
          At 10:49 AM 2/08/2004, you wrote:
          >Hi Andrew,
          >
          >Sorry about that. I was able to extend my trip a couple more days.
          >When I returned home, I lost my internet connection. Since you can
          >read this, it's safe to assume all is well again. You will see it
          >posted tomorrow. It's all written long-hand, I just need to type it
          >into the computer.
          >
          >I'll also complete any edits.

          Hi Tim

          Thanks for the update. Glad to see you back and into things.

          Andrew