re: Mummer test series

  • gordon-price@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
      Gerry,
      I recieved the Mummer you forwarded, and put together reports 1&2,
      but I can't find a folder to put them in. Is it just that I got mine
      early?

      Gordon
    • GearTester
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
        Yup. For some reason, ID sent me one of everything we are going to test,
        all of it in Medium. I sent the one, unused, they gave me on to you.
        I'll make the folders for it directly.
        Jerry

        I recieved the Mummer you forwarded, and put together reports 1&2,
        but I can't find a folder to put them in. Is it just that I got mine
        early?

        Gordon

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/