RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Gear Tests-Report #3 Due ??

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
      I remember some discussion about the holidays. Keeping in mind that the
      due date is just that, the LAST date the report can be submitted, I've
      changed the 3rd report due date to 12/24/01 and the 4th report due date
      to April 29th. I prefer to have reports due on Monday or Tuesday to give
      the reviewer that one last weekend. As always, reviewers are free to
      submit their reports early...but not too early.
      Jerry