RE: [BackpackGearTest] Gear Tests-Report #3 Due ??

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      It's currently 60 days.
      Jerry

      -----Original Message-----
      From: woward@... [mailto:woward@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 11:02 AM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Gear Tests-Report #3 Due ??

      When is the third (first field) report normally due on a gear test?
      Is it 30 days after receipt of gear? I couldn't find the answer in
      the files section.

      Thanks,

      Bill Ward

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • AsABat
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
        --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "GearTester" <geartester@e...> wrote:
        > It's currently 60 days.

        Jerry-

        The database shows the ID Silshelter 3rd report due Dec. 7, but the
        shelters weren't received until Oct. 20, so the due date could be
        around Dec. 20. That would give me two more trips with a better
        chance of rain. Thanks.

        Also, the 4th report is due April 7 (or maybe that should be April
        20). The ADZPCTKO (Annual Day Zero Pacific Crest Trail Kick Off) is
        April 26-28. I could use the Silshelter there for both further
        testing and no doubt comments from a lot of thru hikers if we could
        extend the long-term due date until then.

        Either way, I'll get it done. Thanks!

        Bill Jeffrey
      • GearTester
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
          I remember some discussion about the holidays. Keeping in mind that the
          due date is just that, the LAST date the report can be submitted, I've
          changed the 3rd report due date to 12/24/01 and the 4th report due date
          to April 29th. I prefer to have reports due on Monday or Tuesday to give
          the reviewer that one last weekend. As always, reviewers are free to
          submit their reports early...but not too early.