Re: [BackpackGearTest] National Geographic TOPO! Reports 1 and 2

  • Bill Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      Thanks for a good report, Tim.

      WSG84 is a coordinate grid system, as are the NAD
      grids. It is not a data file format. I suspect your
      GPS saved the data file in a different format from
      Topo! *.tpg file. It looks like you found a way around
      your problem. I'm wondering if anyone's found a
      utility program to convert the data files from one to
      another.

      Bill Jeffrey
      BGT National Geographic Topo! monitor

      http://personals.yahoo.com