Re: New file uploaded to BackpackGearTest

  • Gerry Gladu
    Message 1 of 1294 , Dec 19, 2000
      > formatting issues.

      Argh! The problem isn't HTML, it's the file server for Egroups.

      When I loaded the file I saw that I needed to make a change. So I
      made the change, deleted the old file and put the new one in using
      the same name.

      The problem is, Egroups doesn't put the new version in it puts the
      original one back. So I couldn't figure out why I kept making changes
      and I could see them in my editor but Egroups wouldn't pick them up.

      So I renamed the file and uploaded it. It looked fine, so I change
      the name back to the original name and it put the old one back. So I
      had to rename the file.

      I need to make one more change. But I will do that tomorrow and see
      if I can use the original name. The problem is I can't see how it
      looks until I upload it.

      The file is the original field test with the second field test
      appended to it.

      Gerry
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1294 of 1294 , Jan 11
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BackpackGearTest
        group.

        File : /BGT_OR_BP_Spreadsheet2014.xls
        Uploaded by : chcoa <jdeben@...>
        Description : 2014 Brownie Point Totals