Re: Field Test Report - NEOS Trekker Overshoes [James]

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2004
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Alex Tweedly <alex@t...>
      wrote:

      > > - or -
      > >http://snipurl.com/JETrekker
      >
      > btw - the snipurl didn't work for me - it seems to expand to
      something like
      > the actual url twice over.

      +++JET I noticed that too upon receiving my message back. SnipURL
      has been a bit flaky lately, which probably means I should conform
      with the crowd and use TinyURL. I like creating my own names
      though... Thanks for the feedback.

      > >To remove the boots, the procedure can be
      > >reversed, although it isn't necessary to loosen the draw-string as
      > >releasing the Velcro provides ample space for foot removal.
      >
      > I couldn't easily picture how it was possible to do this without
      loosening
      > the draw-string. I think, after going back and looking at the
      photos and
      > the description in your initial report, that I got it. (The draw-
      cord only
      > goes part way round the top - right ?)
      > But if you can think of a way say more here to make it obvious,
      that'd be good.

      +++JET Very good point, Alex. Based on your comment I can easily
      see how this would be confusing. I'll add a line clarifying how it
      works.