re: [EDIT] Owner Review--Sun Precautions Solumbra Safari Shirt [LAURIE C.]

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hi Laurie...

      I'm still waiting for a response to my message below. I really think it
      would enhance your review to say something like "this material feels like
      cotton, looks like gingham, and dries nearly as quick as nylon" or
      whatever the case actually is. Just something to give the reader a feel
      for what the product will feel like in their hands should they order one.

      Otherwise, all your changes look good.

      Thanks!

      James