EDIT: Re: FR- Ex Officio Buzz Off Convertible Pants -Thomas Vickers

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 11:45 AM
      Thomas,

      Nice work. I may look into some Ex Officio clothing myself in the
      near future. Per my usual, [EDIT] = must do, [Edit] = probably
      should do, [Comment] = my 2ยข. Also, incorporate Coy's edits RE:
      daytime and nighttime. Upload when done.

      Fuzzy
      *******************
      Test Conditions:
      The shorts has been worn during a variety of activities.
      [EDIT] "...shorts have..."

      So far I have day hiked, geocached, mowed the yard, and taken one
      extended hiking trip with the Ex Officio BUZZ OFF convertible pants.
      [Edit] day-hiked

      My entire family had to move inside due to an attack of mosquitoes,
      but I didn't receive a single bite on my legs due to the shorts.
      [Edit] Perhaps "...thanks to the shorts." ?

      If the waistband ever seems too lose for me, I just go ahead and
      button the inner button and then button the outer button as well.
      [EDIT] "...too loose for..."