Deuter ACT Lite--Rick's IR revised

  • Rick D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2004
      Jason,

      I've made the edits and uploaded to the test folder for your review.
      The file is called Deuter1.

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/deuter1/

      I have a dream: Someday, maybe tomorrow, maybe next decade, my
      uploaded html will look vaguely like it did on my PC before
      uploading.

      Someday....

      Life's too short to live it in Times New Roman.

      --Rick
    • Jason Boyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
        Rick,

        Everything looks good except your manufacturer link is not
        clickable. Once you fix the link, you can upload at your leisure.
        Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to you.

        Jason

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Rick D." <redbike64@z...>