RE: [BackpackGearTest] BA Seedhouse 3 Field Report -- Chuck

  • Rami
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      I think he already did...
      Check on the 29th
      -r

      Chuck, any idea when
      you're going to be able to post yours?

      Thanks,
      Jim
      Test Monitor

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        At 10:39 AM 2/07/2004, you wrote:
        >I think he already did...
        >Check on the 29th

        Yep that is what I have in the database as well :-)

        Andrew

      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
          You and Rami are awesome, taking care of the FR that I
          thought that I had uploaded. I came in this morning
          and saw the original post from Jim and here you guys
          are taking care of me. Thanks guys! By the way Jim,
          it's MSG#54282

          --- Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
          wrote:
          > At 10:39 AM 2/07/2004, you wrote:
          > >I think he already did...
          > >Check on the 29th
          >
          > Yep that is what I have in the database as well :-)
          >
          > Andrew

          > removed]

          =====
          Chuck Carnes