CALL FOR OWNER REVIEWS - ONE FOR THE ANIMAL OWNERS

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 5:46 AM
      Dear Group

      Continuing our successful monthly call for owner reviews, this month's call
      is for animal companion gear. As with last month, folks who respond
      favourably to the monthly call and post an approved Owner Review will get
      brownie points in the shoot-out for test calls (assuming all other criteria
      are met). So if you want to enhance your prospects for getting selected for
      a test call respond to this call for Owner Reviews as soon as possible.

      Our Call for Owner Reviews for July is for reviews on animal companion
      gear. Using the BackpackGearTest.org website as a guide, the sort of things
      we are talking about are:

      Animal Care Products
      Animal Feeding Bowls
      Animal Leashes and Collars
      Dog Boots
      Dog Packs

      Please just keep in mind we are a backpacking gear site, so your review
      must be relevant. If in doubt, please ask first

      Even if there is a review on your item already in the files, post another
      one! Like tests, a variety of reviews is the spice of life.

      Myself, Graham, Jim and James are standing by awaiting the flood. So get
      them reviews in.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest

      http://BackpackGearTest.org